Best decision

BEST DECISION 
How to Make a Decision | Lucidchart Blog
One day I was so stressful at home and then I asked my mom what she thought about going to the country house that we have in Girardota, where the rest of the family were, so mom said to me that she was pretty comfortable with my dad at home, but she also thought it was going to be better for me. I didn´t have any problems at all to come the country house where I am now, because I also have a permission to distribute food and shampoos for dogs, so I just brought a shampoo and food for my dog Vito, that he actually nedeed.

Obviously in the country house, it is thousend times more comfortable, because there is a lot of more space than at home and we built a Volleyball field to play 2 or 3 matches every day and we were havig a lot of fun and also stay in good condition, until my uncle made a big drama, because he was really upset with my cousin and me because he lost the last game and he called us cheaters.

For us it was just funny, but for him it was something more serious, so we decided not playing anymore for the good of the relationship, but we were cool with our uncle. My cousin Santiago is just 3 years older than me and he is like my brother, because we grew up almost together all the time. So we really have a nice relationship to each other with same desires, he has been working everyday but at 5 pm when he finishes at work, then we always workout together and we drink a little bit during the weekends at night, sometimes it´s not a little bit, but it´s okay.

Comentarios

Entradas populares