Missing my grandparents

MISSING MY GRANDPARENTS
How to Stop Missing Someone Fast and Forever | Naomi Kizhner

To put you in some context, I have to tell you that last year just 2 months after the death of my best friend, I also lost my grandmother and at the time I was totally alone in Australia, obviously it was pretty hard but just as with Miguel, just be strong and keep going.

I wanted to tell you about it, because now I´m sleeping in my grandmother´s room and that could be one of the reasons why I can´t sleep so easy, because I only think about her and any noise I hear, inmediately I think that my grandmother is there or my grandfather, I don´t now maybe I´m crazy but you know the mind is too difficult to understand. 

My grandfather died 2 months ago, because for me, he was just very sad after the death of my grandmother and when I talked with him, it looks like he didn´t want to live anymore and I personally understood him very well. So by one hand is pretty good and more comfortable being with the rest of the family in the country house, but by the other hand is like feeling the absence of my grandparents more than before. 

This week, the president Ivan Duque said that we are going to have a longer quarantine period and by now is until 11th May, but for next Monday 27th April, construction and confection could work again with all the requirements and security measures, my mom could start again that Monday and maybe I have to go back and help her but I don´t have any issues with that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares