Being busy is the key

BEING BUSY IS THE KEY
Being Busy” – the new status symbol | Able Ventures

If you are easily getting bored, the best thing you can do is just being busy all the time and it is not hard at all. I´m not saying that you should just being busy with the university, because obviously all the time invested on the university is going to be really boring.

What I mean is for example to wake up at 8 am or something like that and divide your time by workout every day, because it is not only going to help with your health, but also too much stress may disappear. The university obligations are also very important and do not let them acomulate, bacause I think you are smart or just too lazy. In my case I also have to focus on the social media and sales of the pet shop, so maybe that´s why I am so busy. Netflix is now part of my life so I always try to watch 1 or 1:30 hours of something interesting and then I call my parents and talk with them, because as I mentioned before, we are not together anymore.

I don´t know about you, but at least in my case I´m having some problems to sleep, maybe bacause I think I have some anxiety problems and that´s why used to drink a lot, but not anymore and now I´m trying to drink less alcohol, although it´s hard it´s not impossible and that´s why working out is helping me. I started to drink a lot when I lost my best friend Miguel from a very strong cancer last year, that after 5 years of constant fight against it, the cancer won.

To be honest, I can feel him by my side everyday and I also think, he is protecting me and helping me reaching my goals but only if I do the right things like he used to be, a person that really enjoyed helping others with difficulties.

Comentarios

Entradas populares