Conflicts and how to avoid them

Conflicts and how to avoid them 
Breaking Down Conflicts In Open Source Community - Open Source ...
After the first week of total quarantine, not only I was feelling desperate, my mom was really kind of stress, because she is the owner of CAN SAS, a little company that supplies some pet products for Exito and Tierragro. Obviusly with this situation, she asked the person in charge of sales of Exito and Tierragro if they could give her some money in advance and she was also a little bit scary because of the situation. So my dad and I were constantly telling her to be calm and stay as possible as she can. However sometimes, it was just useless, because my mom is the kind of powerful and strong woman, that doesn´t like too much that others try to tell her how to be and how to thing with the current situation, so obviously, sometimes we had hard discussions and later apologize to each other.

My dad is more the kind of person that stay calm and positive, but sometimes is just too much, because if I am during a class paying attention, he is supposed at least to wash the dishes or help my mom cooking or whatever my mom needs, but sometimes he was just relaxing on the couch, that´s why my mom was so angry sometimes. I was also angry with him sometimes, not only because he wasn´t helping at home sometimes, but also because a lot of people were asking for some shampoos for dogs and cats or other products and he hasn´t had been answering any of the customers what made me really angry. One day he also went to do all the market shopping and came home with 8 bottles of wine and like 30 beers, because he said they were in promotion, which was really funny for me but not for my mom. 

So one day, we decided to sit down and listen to each other saying how we thing, it is the best way to live together as a strong family and helping to each other, which it really worked, because we hadn´t too many discussions anymore. 

Comentarios