My personal situation with the Co-Vid 19

My personal situation with the Co-Vid 19
COVID-19 Updates & Resources

My name is Miguel Cárdenas, I´m in 6 semester of International Business in Eafit University and at the same time, I am working with my dad in the family business, it is a pet shop and I am in charge of the sales and the social media. 

The first time I heard about the corona virus, I thought that it was just kind of a strong flu, but nothing too serious. After a couple of weeks, I started to realize that it was more than just a simple flu and the number of infected people was increasing really fast and the virus has also been expanding all around the world. 

Then, the university said that we all have to stay at home because of the quarantine in the all country and to be prepare to get the clases through the platform Microsoft Teams. My dad and I were lucky ones, because he was teaching Pet Grooming virtually and I was selling some pet products and using Rappi favors for deliveries.

 Also with all the university activities and some obligations at home, I have been really busy and with no time to go outside and drink some beers with my friends and relax, the stress is coming too.






Comentarios

Entradas populares